Weekday Education Ministries
A Licensed, 3-STAR Rated Mother's Day Out and Preschool
EXTENDED HOURS OFFERED FOR FALL, 2011
8:00 A.M. DROP OFF/3:30 P.M. PICK UP
We do still have some summer and fall slots available, please contact us.
FALL SESSION: September - May
SUMMER SESSION: June - July
We strive to develop the whole child, intellectually, socially, emotionally, physically and moral/spiritually. This is done through developmentally appropriate learning activities and instruction. Play is a child's work.
Teacher Requirements and Expectations
- Background Check
- Vulnerable Person's Registry Check
- A Loving Desire to Work with Children
- 18 Hours of Continued Education Annually
- Weekly Lesson Plans
- Follow the Wee-Learn Curriculum
- Center-based Classrooms
- We offer a warm loving environment for a child's first learning experience.
- We strive to partner with you to challenge your child's growth and development.
- We seek to build strong feelings of self-worth.
- We help each child learn responsibility in caring for self and sharing with others.
- We desire to make all learning experiences creative and challenging yet fun.
At the end of each day our goal is to say..."Did I make a difference in the life of a child?"